A new quarter and European Super Angels Club (ESAC) is on a new roadshow. Six carefully selected startups meeting potential investors, partners, as well as journalists and fellow entrepreneurs all over Europe. First stop was in Zurich, followed by Amsterdam. Even with heavy rain, some investors did not hesitate to come with a bicycle, the traditional Dutch means of transport.
ESAC startups from Germany, Austria, Hungary, and Switzerland pitched on November 9 at the co-working space of our local partner NEXT Amsterdam. One day later they had to chance to present their businesses at the JCI World Congress. In total, our startups got in front of more than 200 stakeholders (such as investors, mentors, and fellow entrepreneurs) from all over the world and gained a lot of positive feedback.
This time we have a focus on fintech as well as wearables (fashion), SaaS, and Big Data. These six startups are looking for a capital requirement of around 7 Million Euros. If one takes into account all the companies that we have currently listed, the total sum is even 18 Million Euros. Next stops are in Vienna, Munich, London, and Hong Kong.
So who are the startups?
- Fintech in Real Estate. First, we have a real estate crowd investing and trading platform, providing equity investment that reduces the equity requirements of real estate developers by up to 66%. The platform also handles the administration of all tax and interest payments and is now raising a Pre-A-Round and will follow with a Series-A-Round.
- Virtual Digital Assistant. Artificially intelligent butler that helps you find time for important things in your life. Multi-dimensional versus the currently popular one-dimensional schedulers where each individual must do their part, the app analyzes numerous data points to find the ultimate meeting time. Friends, B2B, B2C –you say what kind of appointment you want and the app does the work. They are raising a Seed-Round.
- Fintech for Mobile Money Transfer. Simply transfer money to every mobile phone number. You don’t need the recipients IBAN nor TANs to confirm. Simply choose a recipient from your contacts, enter the amount and confirm the transaction with your PIN or Touch ID using your finger. You can send money to absolutely everyone. Even people who don’t have the app yet can receive money from you. Pre-A-Series.
- Fintech for the Venture Industry. An independent SaaS platform for the venture scouting process that streamlines the application, pitching and data collection. Analysts, external experts, advisors, and principles can screen and rate startups with combined scoring to give a holistic overview of Startups. Startups benefit from reusing their data for new applications to all of the software’s clients such as investors, corporates in innovation scouting and event organizers. Pre-A-Series.
- Wearables. The world’s first wearable jewelry connected to an app -a premium high-fashion & high-tech “tagoarc” bracelet with endless possibilities. With the” tagoarc” smartphone application, you can continuously change the displayed design on it to always match your mood and outfit. The first deliveries of a few hundred bracelets have been made and are now scaling up to mass-production. Major distributor partners are lined up with orders from the diamond industry, and smartphone distribution sector. Bridge-Round and following Series-A-Round.
- Fintech for Virtual ATMs, a Supplier Relationship Management SaaS and a revolutionary DNA sequencing technology are also on our short list.The European Super Angels Club is actively searching new Super Angel members from across Europe (including Family Offices, Corporates, and Venture Capital).
Club members receive the best of 2.000+ screened startups to an investment decision. A greater vision of the innovation seen across Europe and access to a completed data room, valuation reports completed by KPMG and investment opinions completed by Venionaire Capital provide investors greater vision and reduced risk. To learn more about the club and our startups: please contact our Senior Advisor Chris Houghtaling.